Marketing Specialist is a hands-on professional with experience in general multi-channeled Marketing and B2B Customer brand awareness and retention program management.
Marketing Specialist is a hands-on professional with experience in general multi-channeled Marketing and B2B Customer brand awareness and retention program management. Responsibilities include creating and implanting programs to help evolve our brand using various different marketing channels. If you’re a creative marketing professional, with a passion to inspire, we’d like to meet you.
- Evaluate performance of project strategy and execution, using key learnings to inform continuous improvement.
- Help to ensure brand consistency and effectiveness across a multi-channel experience.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, and/or digital campaigns, and events.
- Create, coordinate, and supervise the marketing materials (e.g., signage, brochures, emailers, invitations, and digital marketing).
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Work proactively with the sales team, and business partners to develop marketing events to achieve company goals.
- Overall administration of the department including budgets, invoices and business expenses.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of Marketing experience including experience in B2B Marketing/Brand Management
- Experience designing and implementing marketing programs across multi-channels
- Exceptional communication skills, a solid understanding of the media industry tracking capabilities
- Strong creative campaign ideation skills
- Exceptional communication and copywriting skills
- Creative individual with a focus on learning and becoming an expert in their industry
- Proactive, self-starter who will take ownership of their role
- Transportation/Distribution/Supply Chain experience is a strong preference
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance