Marketing manager is a hands-on professional with expertise in general multi-channeled Marketing and B2B Customer brand awareness and retention program management.
Marketing manager is hands-on professional with expertise in general multi-channeled Marketing and B2B Customer brand awareness and retention program management. Responsibilities include developing plans to help evolve our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term company goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will have direct accountability for Marketing in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Manages the marketing activities and programs for the organization and the third-party marketing partner.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to serve the business objectives
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment and coordinates market research projects. Selects and manages ongoing relationships with different marketing vendors.
- Raise brand awareness, while attracting customers and employee engagement and loyalty.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Develop and manage customer retention programs to help with current and future client sales growth.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer management teams, supporting them in growing customer base.
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of Marketing experience including experience in B2B Marketing/Brand Management and 3rd party marking firm management
- Experience designing strategies and managing budgets across all channels
- Performance-focused individual with experience working from concept to completion, dealing with ambiguity, and working toward clarity, while maintaining high-quality outcomes and a strong sense of accountability
- Exceptional communication skills, a solid understanding of the media industry tracking capabilities
- Strong creative campaign ideation skills, examples of having led innovative marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads and conversions to revenue
- Exceptional communication and copywriting skills
- Entrepreneurial individual, with a focus on learning, and becoming an expert in their industry
- Proactive, self-starter who will take ownership of their role
- Transportation/Distribution/Supply Chain experience/knowledge is a strong preference
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance